Mens Timex Watch- Gold Tone
A practical, durable watch by Timex® that is very easy to read with bold, simple numerals, a lighted dial and the date. Great for seniors or anyone with slight vision impairment.more…
This is the easy reader watch by Timex®. The motto, "takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'" is perfect for these practical, durable watches. Long life quartz operation. Gold tone expandable band fits most men’s wrists comfortably. One year limited warranty with Timex. Durable watch with bold, simple numerals.
- Lighted dial with the date
- Long life quartz operation
- 1 yr limited warranty with Timex®
DATE MODELS TO SET TIME:
- PULL crown all the way out and turn to correct time.
- Push crown in to restart. For screw-in setting crown, push crown in while turning CLOCKWISE to tighten. Watches with date: Note correct time of day (A.M or P.M.) for proper date function.
TO SET DAY: 1. PULL crown to “middle” position and turn CLOCKWISE until correct day appears. If day does not change, pull crown to “out” position and turn CLOCKWISE or COUNTERCLOCKWISE through necessary number of 24 hour periods until correct day appears.
Further information can be located at www.timex.com/manuals. The model featured is the Classic Analog.